Extended Stage 3 Water Restrictions (Download PDF)
Effective thru October 31st
Allowed Landscape Water Days:
Citizens with Even Addresses water Tuesdays.
Citizens with Odd Addresses water Thursdays.
- NO WATERING BETWEEN 10 A.M. AND 6 P.M. or during any periods of rain/precipitation.
- Use of soaker or drip irrigation systems for watering foundations, trees and new landscaping are allowed.
- Public athletic fields used for competition may be watered twice per week.
- Golf course greens and tee boxes can be watered without restrictions.
- Existing swimming pools can be replenished to maintain operational levels only; No draining or refilling is allowed.
- No hosing of paved areas. (sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches or parking areas)
- No washing or rinsing of buildings, vehicles, boats, or other mobile vehicles and equipment is allowed without the use of an automatic shut off valve.
- No operating ornamental fountains.
- No use of water in such a manner as to allow runoff or other waste.
*To report violations please call 972-524-4773*