New Stage 3 Water Restrictions
Effective November 15 thru March 31st
Allowed Landscape Water Days:
Citizens with Even Addresses water 1st and 3rd Tuesday.
Citizens with Odd Addresses water 2nd and 4th Thursday.
- Use of soaker or hand held hoses for watering foundations, trees and new landscaping for up to two (2) hours per day
- Public athletic fields used for competition may be watered twice per week
- Gold course greens and tee boxes can be watered without restrictions
- Registered and properly operating ET/Smart irrigation and drip systems may also be used without restrictions
- You can operate ornamental fountains if treated water is used
- Hydroseeding, hydromulching & sprigging is allowed
- Existing swimming pools can be replenished to maintain operational levels only; no draining or refilling is allowed
These restrictions are still in place:
- No hosing of paved areas, buildings or windows but pressure washing of impervious surfaces is allowed.
- No washing or rinsing of vehicles by hose except with a hose-end cut-off nozzle.
- No use of water in such a manner as to allow run-off or other waste.