New Stage 3 Water Restrictions
Effective June 1, 2013
- Citizens with Even Addresses water on Tuesday
- Citizens with Odd Addresses water on Thursday
- Landscape watering will be allowed once every 7 days
- NO WATERING BETWEEN 10 AM & 6 PM
- Use of soaker or hand held hoses for watering foundations, trees and new landscaping for up to 2 hours per day.
- Public athletic fields used for competition may be watered twice a week.
- Golf course greens and tee boxes can be watered without restrictions.
- Registered and properly operating ET/Smart irrigation and drip systems may also be used without restrictions.
- You can operate ornamental fountains if treated water is used.
- Hydro-seeding, hydro-muching & sprigging is allowed.
- Existing swimming pools can be drained and refilled.
These restrictions are still in place:
- No hosing of paved areas, buildings or windows but pressure washing of impervious surfaces is allowed.
- No washing or rinsing of vehicles by hose except with a hose-end cut-off nozzle.
- No use of water in such a manner as to allow run-off or other waste.