PAY WATER BILL ONLINE
Customer Service provides information for the following services for the Residents of Royse City.
Opening and closing water utility accounts. (Changing account information)
Scheduling of residential Home Occupancy inspections.
Set up automatic bank draft.
Take Utility payments for water accounts
Provides meter reading, billing and collection services for water utilities.
Answers questions/concerns in regards to Sanitation Services. (Inside City Limits only)
Prepares work orders for Public Works for the following areas:
- Broken Meter box
- Line locates
- Pot hole (residential streets)
- Pressure test
- Sewer back up
- Sign maintenance
- Street maintenance
- Fire hydrant meter hook ups for Commercial use
|Office Hours||Monday-Friday 8am-5pm|
AFTER Hours Water/Sewer EMERGENCIES….214-794-2888
Utility payments can be made:
- In person at 305 N Arch Street inside City Hall
- Mailed to PO Box 638, Royse City, TX. 75189
- Placed in the night drop box located across the street from City Hall underneath the light pole.
- For your convenience online bill pay is available by clicking HERE. You will need your account number and pin number located on the front of your bill. Be aware a 3.5% convenience fee is charged for debit/credit card transactions. (Fee applies to all card transactions, online or paid in the office.)
- Set up automatic bank draft in the Utility Department
We accept cash, check, VISA, MC, Discover, Money orders or cashier checks.
All bills are due by 5:oo pm on the 15th
The City of Royse City provides water, sewer and sanitation service for residents and businesses inside city limits.
Water and sewer service only is provided for the Verandah subdivision.
New Residents and businesses to the City must complete an application for services. It is required to provide proof of residency i.e.: Copy of Lease agreement, Deed, signed contract or settlement page from closing will be accepted as proof and a copy of an official ID such as a driver’s license. A security deposit of $100.00 for residential service or $175.00 for commercial/business is required at time of set up. Letters of credit or payment history is not accepted in lieu of deposit.
Business/Commercial or Leasing/Realtors must provide a notarized letter stating which employees or representative of the business has permission to make decisions or discussions on the account.
Leasing Agent/Realtors must also provide a copy of the signed contract showing permission to represent the property.
CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY
Per City Ordinance 06-12-541 a home occupancy inspection (HO) is required for any pre-existing home that change occupants. The HO inspection fee of $50.00 is non-refundable. The inspection is performed by the City Fire Chief to ensure the place of residence meets current code. The HO inspection is valid for 60 days after the residence passes inspection. If the home remains unoccupied after 60 days, a new inspection will be required. Payment and the scheduling of the inspection will be done at time of the water account set up.