Royse City Senior Center
107 Plum Street
Royse City Senior Center is located in the meeting room of the Royse City Fire Department on the corner of Main Street and Plum Street. The Center provides lunch and fun activities regularly. Lunch is served Monday-Friday at a cost of $1.25 for those living inside the City limits ($1.50 for those outside City limits). The center begins serving at 11:30 AM.
Senior Center Weekly Menu – November 16 – 20, 2015
- Monday – Pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beans, & dessert
- Tuesday – Smoked sausage, pinto beans, pear fruit medley & dessert
- Wednesday – Shredded pork sandwich, baked cinnamon apples, chips & dessert
- Thursday – Brown sugar meatloaf, fried potatoes, seasoned peas & dessert
- Friday – Senior Center will be CLOSED for Dr. Paul’s Thanksgiving Lunch. Please join us at First Baptist Church at 11 AM for this annual event.