Residents of Rockwall County or Royse City, or who work for the City of Royse City, the Royse City ISD, or are students at one of the Royse City ISD schools, are eligible to apply for a C. F. Goodwin Library card at no charge. All other applicants will be charged a $20.00 fee for a library card. The replacement fee for a lost library card is $3.00.
Each person wishing to borrow materials from the library must:
- Complete an application form and agree to comply with the rules of the lirbary.
- Present a valid photo ID and verification of current street address in person at the Library Front desk to verify the application and receive the library card. Anyone 17 and older must show proof of identification.
- Pay all fees.
- Make good any loss or damage to materials.
- Give immediate notice of change of address.
- Once a parent or guardian has a library card, their children can receive library cards. A parent/guardian must sign the library card application for minor children.
Statement of Responsibility
By applying for the right to use the library, you are agreeing to abide by its rules. You agree to pay fines or damages incurred and give prompt notice of any change of address and or phone number. You also agree to comply with the Fair Use and Copyright laws regarding videos and other library materials.